The State Transit Authority (STA) of New South Wales, which includes Sydney Buses, Newcastle Buses and Western Sydney Buses is one of the largest fleets in the world with over 2100 buses in operation.
Comprising over 300 routes in Sydney and 26 routes in the Greater Newcastle area including the Newcastle-Stockton Ferry, State Transit operates over 15,000 services a day carrying more than 600,000 passengers to their destination.
The STA is undergoing changes to improve our customers journeys and there are exciting career opportunities available for motivated and enthusiastic individuals.
Critical roles for the STA include:
- Bus drivers
- Fleet maintenance and servicing staff
- Management and Business Support
- About us
- Access to information (GIPA)
- Annual reports
- Community engagement
- Contracts awarded
- Environment and sustainability
- National Transport Reforms
- Organisational development
- The Transport Cluster
- Transport planner resources
- Trip planning
- Media Centre
- Contact us