© State of New South Wales (Transport for NSW) 2016
The State of New South Wales, acting through the Transport for NSW, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
Unless otherwise stated, all Transport for NSW material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below. Terms and conditions of the licence can be viewed at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.
We request attribution as: © State of New South Wales (Transport for NSW)
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- TfNSW brand logos and trademarks, including the NSW Waratah and the Transport Hop
- Any third party material, unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons Licence.
- Any photography, illustrations, animations and sound files used by TfNSW.
Enquiries relating to Crown copyright or use of NSW State Arms, Symbols or Emblems (other than as permitted by the Creative Commons licence) should be addressed to the Brand and Creative Services team, Marketing and Campaigns, Customer Services, Transport for NSW:
Post: 18 Lee Street, Chippendale, NSW 2008
If you plan to create a link to this website, please note these conditions:
- Links must be to the homepage or other high level page.
- Logos, emblems and trademarks of the NSW Government and/or Transport for NSW and its cluster agencies must not be used for web linking purposes.
- The website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement of your organisation, services or products by the NSW Government and/or Transport for NSW or its cluster agencies.
- You must not pass off content from this website as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our Copyright notice above).
The NSW Government and the Transport for NSW disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information contained on this website. This includes but is not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The NSW Government and the Transport for NSW do not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the information contained on this website.
This website and the information contained on it are made available for information purposes only. The internet is not a secure medium. Information from, and communications to and from, the website may be viewed, intercepted or altered (in transit or otherwise) and files downloaded from this website may contain computer viruses or other malicious software, defects or inaccuracies. All persons accessing the website and the information contained on it do so at their sole risk and are responsible for assessing its relevance, accuracy, quality, operability or otherwise verifying all content accessed.
This website contains links to other internet sites which contain information collated and presented by government agencies, third-party organisations and individuals. The NSW Government and the Transport for NSW do not warrant or represent that linked sites are complete, current, reliable or free from error.
The NSW Government and the Transport for NSW do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur as a result of the use of or reliance upon materials in the linked sites.