Hornsby Junction Remodelling and Commuter Car Park
The Hornsby Junction Remodelling and Commuter Car Park includes building a new multi-storey commuter car park at Hornsby Station and upgrading rail infrastructure in the area to increase the capacity and reliability of the T1 North Shore Line.
Key features include:
- Approximately 230 additional commuter car parking spaces in the George Street car park.
- Lift, stairs, CCTV security cameras and landscaping.
- Six new accessible parking spaces adjacent to station.
- Reconfiguring the existing track to provide faster turnaround times for the T1 North Shore Line services at Hornsby.
- Increasing capacity and reliability on the T1 North Shore Line at Hornsby.
View the plans
A Review of Environmental Factors (REF) has been prepared by Transport for NSW to assess the potential impacts of the construction and operation of the proposed car park and upgrade of rail infrastructure.
The plans are available by clicking on the links below:
- Hornsby Projects Review of Environmental Factors (pdf 5.4MB)
- Aboriginal Heritage Assessment (pdf 588KB)
- Noise and Vibration Assessment (pdf 4.8MB)
- Non Aboriginal Heritage Assessment (pdf 1.8MB)
- Sustainability Assessment (pdf 836KB)
- Traffic and Transport Assessment (pdf 8.8MB)
- Visual Impact Assessment (pdf 2.9MB)
Feedback on the proposal is now closed. Feedback received during the public display is being considered and where possible will be incorporated into the proposal.