Station and transport interchange – Construction underway
Transport for NSW is constructing a new station and transport interchange for the NSW South Coast which will provide residents of Flinders, Shell Cove and Shellharbour with modern, safe and accessible facilities.
The project located between Dunmore and Oak Flats railway stations includes:
- a new station with two side platforms
- one small station building housing electrical and communication services
- CCTV surveillance, lighting and a footbridge to provide access between platforms. Access would be via stairs and lifts
- a station car park of around 105 spaces including four disabled parking spaces
- an interchange comprising two bus bays, four kiss and ride spaces, a taxi zone and bicycle racks
- a new access road connecting the station to the existing road network from Piper Drive off Dunmore Road.
Review of Environmental Factors
Transport for New South Wales prepared a Review of Environmental Factors for the Shell Cove Station and transport interchange to satisfy the planning approval requirements of Part 5 of the Environmental and Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (EP&A Act).
Shell Cove Station REF Part One (pdf 5.8MB)
Shell Cove Station REF Part Two (pdf 8.4MB)
Shell Cove Station REF, Appendix C (1) General Arrangement & Architectural Plans (pdf 1.4MB)
Shell Cove Station REF, Appendix C (2) Landscape Plans (pdf 1.7MB)
Shell Cove Station Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (pdf 6.4MB)
Shell Cove Station Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (pdf 4.6MB)
Shell Cove Station Flora and Fauna Impact Assessment (pdf 1.5MB)
All submissions received during the public display period have been addressed in the project's Determination Report.
The Determination Report provides responses to issues in submissions made during the exhibition period, details modifications to the project and provides the project's conditions of approval. Download a copy of the Shell Cove Determination Report (pdf 2.4MB).
The documents on this page do not comply with WCAG 2.0. If you are having trouble accessing information in a document, please contact email@example.com.