Station and transport interchange – Open to public
The new Shellharbour Junction Station opened to customers on Saturday 22 November 2014. The station and interchange is located at the end of Piper Drive, off Dunmore Road.
The new station replaced Dunmore Station. Train services are no longer stopping at Dunmore.
Shellharbour Junction Station includes:
- CCTV surveillance cameras and modern lighting
- footbridge and lift access between platforms
- a car park with 105 parking spaces, including four accessible spaces
- an interchange with two bus bays, to be served by the new Route 52
- four kiss-and-ride spaces, a taxi zone and bicycle racks
- a pedestrian and cycle pathway connecting to Haddin Road, Flinders.
For train and bus timetables, please visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500.