The Hornsby Junction Remodelling and Commuter Car Park includes building a new multi-storey commuter car park at Hornsby Station and upgrading rail infrastructure in the area to increase the capacity and reliability of the T1 North Shore Line.
Key features include:
- Approximately 230 additional commuter car parking spaces in the George Street car park.
- Lift, stairs, CCTV security cameras and landscaping.
- Six new accessible parking spaces adjacent to station.
- Reconfiguring the existing track to provide faster turnaround times for the T1 North Shore Line services at Hornsby.
- Increasing capacity and reliability on the T1 North Shore Line at Hornsby.