We have developed an information pack to assist organisations wishing to apply for and purchase access to the NSW rail network. The pack contains a comprehensive range of material to help those seeking access to evaluate whether they wish to apply for access.
Information forming part of our network interface and co-ordination plan, as well as operating schedules can change frequently, and may not be immediately reflected in the information provided below. Additionally, some components of the pack are available by request only.
1. Regulatory framework
- NSW Rail Access Undertaking (4.2MB PDF)
- Booz Allen & Hamilton report May 2001 (3.0MB PDF)
- IPART report June 2001 (50KB PDF)
2. Applying for access
- Standard access agreement (1.06MB PDF)
3. Operational documents
- Operations protocol (version 3.0) (232KB PDF)
- Train operating conditions manual
- Minimum operating standards for rolling stock
- Network rules and network procedures
- Emergency preparedness
4. Network characteristics
- Curve and gradient diagrams (28.9MB PDF)
5. Previous arbitrations and determinations
- Previous arbitrations and determinations (21KB PDF)
If you require more information please contact Michael Croning on 02 8922 1338.