The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act), which took effect on 1 July 2010, replaces the Freedom of Information Act 1989 and makes it easier than ever to access NSW Government information.
- Agency Information Guide
- Disclosure log
- Documents tabled in Parliament
- Informal release and access applications
- Information not publicly available
- Proactively released information
- Register of contracts awarded
Information relating to RailCorp can be found on the holding section that contains all RailCorp historical documents.