Mogo pedestrian safety consultation extended
16 December 2021
Community and businesses have been given additional time to provide feedback on pedestrian safety and connectivity on the Princes Highway in Mogo, with consultation now closing Sunday 30 January 2022.
A Transport for NSW spokesperson said the feedback period has been extended to allow residents and businesses to focus on recovering after flooding last week.
“The consultation on pedestrian safety and connectivity in Mogo was due to finish Wednesday 22 December but has now been extended to Sunday 30 January 2022,” the spokesperson said.
“We recognise the hardship Mogo residents and businesses are currently facing and understand recovering from the recent flooding is the priority.”
Transport for NSW is currently seeking feedback on the community’s earlier suggestions for improvements in Mogo. Feedback will help to inform plans on how to make Mogo a safer, better connected and more appealing place for pedestrians and road users.
Options being investigated include installing traffic lights and a pedestrian crossing, improved signs, the removal of some parking on the Princes Highway, alternative parking locations and improved access to the Church Street carpark.
To have your say, visit nswroads.work/mogosafety.