Infrastructure & Services Industry Briefing
Transport for NSW held the first in a series of industry briefings exploring the program of works to be delivered by Infrastructure and Services.
This briefing provided an overview of the role of the Infrastructure and Services Division, key projects and pipeline of works.
This industry briefing was aimed at:
- Existing delivery partners
- Potential partners
- The Hon Andrew Constance MP, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
- Tim Reardon, Secretary, Transport for NSW
- Stephen Troughton, Deputy Secretary, Infrastructure and Services
- Executive Directors from Infrastructure and Services who will detail the pipeline of works
- Representatives from Ausgrid and Sydney Water