Parramatta Rd, Wattle & Frederick St upgrade
In March 2021, Transport for NSW completed an upgrade at the intersection of Parramatta Road and Wattle and Frederick streets, Ashfield.
The Parramatta Road, Wattle and Frederick Street intersection upgrade included;
- minor changes to line markings to the intersection of Parramatta Road and Wattle Street
- modifying existing median strips on Parramatta Road to allow for simultaneous right turns from Wattle Street and Frederick Street
- upgrading storm water drainage, and
- relocating utilities.
The intersection upgrade work will help improve traffic flow and allow for safer right turn movements from Wattle Street onto Parramatta Road.
Some documents on this page may not comply with accessibility requirements (WCAG).
If you are having trouble accessing information in these documents, please contact us.
- March 2021 project notification
Temporary changes to traffic signals at Parramatta Road, Wattle Street & Frederick Street intersection.
- December 2020 project notification
Parramatta Road, Wattle and Frederick Street intersection upgrade.
- November 2020 project notification
Footpath widening work - Campbell Road and Campbell Street community.
- August 2020 project notification
Start of work notification.
For further information about this project, please contact:
Phone: 1800 677 700