Regional station upgrades
Transport for NSW is planning accessibility upgrades for regional stations across NSW as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
The accessibility upgrades may include features such as:
- accessible pathways and ramps
- tactiles on the platforms and targeted locations throughout the station
- kiss and ride/accessible parking spaces
- upgrading amenities including waiting rooms and ticket offices, seating, and accessible/ambulant toilet facilities
- bus and coach parking facilities
Please click here (PDF, 3.88 MB) for a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation from Thursday 15 October, market sounding live stream information session.
For more information or to speak with a member of the project team, please call the Project Infoline on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.