Review of the Road Transport Act 2013
Review of the Road Transport Act 2013 to determine whether the policy objectives remain valid.
In accordance with Section 280 of the Road Transport Act 2013 the Minister for Transport and Roads and the Minister for Regional Transport and Roads are required to review the Act to determine whether the policy objectives of the Act remain valid and whether the terms of the Act remain appropriate for securing those objectives.
The review of the Road Transport Act 2013 discussion paper (PDF, 5.65 MB) was released for comment.
The public consultation period for the review of the Road Transport Act 2013 closed on 31 October 2019.
Submissions received are provided below:
- Nubug.wordpress.com (PDF, 666.7 KB)
- Bill Leigh (PDF, 98.76 KB)
- Bicycle NSW (PDF, 803.02 KB)
- Motorcycle Council of NSW (PDF, 141.64 KB)
- NSW Farmers Association (PDF, 379.51 KB)
- Amy Gillett Foundation (PDF, 139.72 KB)
- City of Sydney (PDF, 403.69 KB)
- National Roads and Motorists Association (NRMA) (PDF, 450.14 KB)
Submissions will be considered and may be used to inform the statutory review and development of future amendments to the Road Transport Act 2013.
Any proposed amendments will be provided to the NSW Government for consideration.