16 Regional Cities Services Improvement Program
- Better meet customers travel needs
- Provide equitable access to public transport
- Provide integrated, multi-modal, end-to-end journeys
- Provide cross border journeys (Albury, Queanbeyan and Tweed Heads)
- Improve customer information
- Improve asset usage and operational efficiency
- Streamline service offerings.
NSW regional cities have dynamic and thriving industries across the agricultural, construction, education, health, manufacturing, mining, retail and trade, tourism and food services. The NSW Government is supporting the economic development of these industries by providing and improving public transport connections to keep customers moving to where they need to go.
The program consists of two work streams.
Introduces service improvements to the bus network after identifying service gaps. To be delivered mid to late 2020
Whole network bus review. Identifying travel needs to help develop and deliver integrated transport service plans. To be delivered by late 2023.
The 16 regional cities include:
- Wagga Wagga – complete
- Tweed Heads – complete
- Albury – planning
- Armidale – planning
- Bathurst – planning
- Coffs Harbour – planning
- Dubbo – planning
- Grafton – planning
- Griffith – planning
- Lismore – planning
- Nowra-Bomaderry – planning
- Orange – planning
- Parkes – planning
- Port Macquarie – planning
- Queanbeyan – planning
- Tamworth – planning
Phone: 1800 717 528