Film and TV bus hire
State Transit provides a wide range of vehicles to cover all your filming needs. Allow us to be part of your next television commercial, photographic, movie or short film shoot.
Applications will be assessed against State Transit's corporate guidelines to ensure safety and behavioural messages are not compromised.
How to apply:
- All applications must be in writing and submitted for assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clearly state the date, hours of the charter and location of the filming.
- Have scripts or storyboards attached along with any additional material that may support your application.
- Clearly state where and when the material will be published.
- Show evidence of a public liability for the sum of $20 million.
- Provide full contact details of the person undertaking the request.
- Seven working days notice is required. Additional costs may be incurred for short notice.
Hours of filming
- Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
- Saturday or Sunday (In the event of a cancellation a cancellation fee will be charged).
- Requests for filming outside of the above hours will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Fees are payable five business days prior to the date of the charter. Cancellation fees do apply
For more information, call the media team on 9245 5488 or email@example.com.