Our customers are at the centre of everything we do, so it’s important we make your trip with State Transit as safe, efficient and comfortable as possible.
There are many ways we are improving our service to the customer, some of these include:
- Opal Electronic Ticketing System, making for a quicker, more seamless journey
- Integrated timetabling that improves frequency, reliability and connectivity
- Mobile apps that provide customers with real time information
- Additional services to support special events
- Introducing new buses and refreshing our existing fleet to improve passenger comfort and safety
- Planning for new rapid routes to get customers to their destination faster
- The new B-line double decker buses for the Northern Beaches
- The new on-demand 333 Bond-link service connecting Circular Quay to Bondi Beach
While we always aim for excellence in our services, on occasion issues arise that might impede your experience on our buses. We are open to feedback and encourage you to contact. We’re here to listen, and want to improve.
For any feedback please contact us via 131 500 or fill in a feedback form here.