NSW public transport concessions
The details below do not apply to Opal. For full details on Opal, including card types and fares, visit the Opal website .
The NSW Government provides subsidised or concession travel to a wide range of people.
Target groups include school and tertiary students, jobseekers, apprentices, trainees, people with disabilities, certain ex-members of the Defence Forces, pensioners, seniors and war widows and widowers.
- Information about concessions on public transport services throughout NSW
- Information about concessions on NSW TrainLink Regional services
- About us
- Accessible transport
- Bike riders
- Buses & coaches
- Community transport
- Hire car & tourist vehicles
- Light rail
- Natural disaster & emergency customer assistance
- Opal card
- Regional air transport
- Road safety information
- School Student Transport Scheme
- Trip planning
- Media Centre
- Contact us