We welcome the opportunity to exchange information and ideas with overseas organisations and governments where possible.
Requests should be submitted at least four weeks in advance, so we can make appropriate arrangements for your delegation.
Site visits are subject to resource availability and while we make every attempt to host all delegations, this is not always possible.
Applications must be accompanied by an official letter of request from either the relevant government agency or private company sponsoring the visit.
Overseas delegations must also provide a letter of endorsement from their country’s Consulate in NSW (or Australian trade representative where there is no NSW Consulate).
Please note: Transport for NSW does not provide transport, accommodation, or interpreters for delegations. These arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the visiting delegation.
- Official letters of request
- Official letters of request must include the following details:
- Date of the delegation’s visit.
- Name of the government agency or private company sponsoring the visit.
- Delegation’s address and contact details.
- Delegates’ names.
- Delegates’ titles.
- Whether an interpreter will be accompanying the delegation, and if so, their name/s.
- Purpose of visit.
- Specific areas of interest within Transport for NSW, its agencies and/or project delivery offices.
Please complete the application form below, and attach any relevant documents.