Armidale and Uralla to benefit from better bus network
A revamped bus network, which includes the introduction of seven-day-a-week connections between the University of New England (UNE) and Armidale station, is set to roll out from Monday 11 December.
The new network will introduce 23 extra bus services each week for North Hill and South Hill in Armidale – as well as new Sunday and public holiday services for Armidale and Uralla.
Other benefits include:
- improved access to the Armidale Hospital precinct
- better connections to the UNE from North Hill and South Hill
- daily connections between UNE and Armidale Station for the first time
- better access between TAFE and Armidale Central shops with North Hill, South Hill and Uralla
- improved services to Armidale Airport and
- improved access to bus services for residents of Autumn Lodge aged care centre.
Read the full media release here (PDF, 125.39 KB)
For more information about the new bus network you can visit transportnsw.info/news/2023/better-bus-services-for-armidale