Country Passenger Transport Infrastructure Grants Scheme
The Country Passenger Transport Infrastructure Grants Scheme (CPTIGS) provides subsidies to support the construction or upgrade of bus stop infrastructure generally owned and maintained by local councils across country NSW. The Scheme aims to maximise benefits to country passengers through supporting:
- More accessible passenger transport especially better connections between bus stops and surrounding communities.
- An increase in the use of passenger transport in country areas through improved awareness of bus stop locations, kerbside information and improved security.
- The development of minor infrastructure to complement passenger service development.
Funding is allocated regionally to facilitate an equitable distribution of the grant support and projects.
2017-19 Country Passenger Transport Infrastructure Grants Scheme (CPTIGS) - Successful Grant Information
- 2017-19 CPTIGS - Distribution Map (PDF, 5.02 MB)
- 2017-19 CPTIGS - Successful Applicant List (PDF, 113.67 KB)
- 2017-19 CPTIGS - Guidelines (PDF, 870.4 KB)