Technical Services Registration Scheme
The scheme started on 1 October 2019 and makes it easier for technical services suppliers to work with the NSW Government through a streamlined, consistent approach.
This scheme complements the Registration Scheme for Construction Industry Contractors by grouping construction industry technical services together.
Additional technical service types will be considered to determine suitability for the Technical Services Registration Scheme as part of our ongoing review.
The Technical Services Registration Scheme service type descriptions and membership information is available in the table of registered suppliers.
The Technical Services Registration Scheme includes the following service types:
- Drainage Investigation and Design
- Standard Road Design
- Complex Road Design
- Standard Bridge Design
- Complex Bridge Design
- Bridge Rehabilitation Design
- Materials and Durability Services - Concrete Durability Investigations
- Materials and Durability Services - Corrosion of Steel in Concrete
- Materials and Durability Services - Concrete Testing
- Cadastral Surveying
- Surveys for Civil Works
- Geospatial Surveys
- Utility Location and Subsurface Mapping
- Pavement Investigation
- Pavement Interpretation of Test Results and Advice
- Geotechnical Assessment and Interpretation
- Geotechnical Investigation and Monitoring
- Geotechnical Construction Supervision and Advice
- Slope Risk Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment Preliminary Environment Investigations
- Environmental Impact Assessment Minor Works REF
- Environmental Impact Assessment Project REF
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage
- Non-Aboriginal Cultural Heritage
- Engineered Heritage
- Aboriginal Cultural Values
- Noise and Vibration
- Estimating - General
- Estimating - Specialist (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Estimating - Specialist (Tunnel Estimation).