Major civil works have been completed in Narrabeen. Minor rectification works were finalised in late 2019. There are no further works planned in Narrabeen as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW introduced the B-Line bus service and completed associated bus stop, car park, adjacent facilities and road upgrades.
Public Art has been installed on cabinets at both northbound and southbound bus stops as part of the B-Line Public Art Strategy – Be Here! Read more about it here.
The scope of work completed at Narrabeen includes
- a new commuter car park at Berry Reserve on Pittwater Road providing approximately 45 dedicated “Park&Ride’ car parking spaces
- new northbound and southbound bus stops on Pittwater Road, between Waterloo and Albert Streets Street, including seating and real-time information
- demolition of existing toilets and provision of new public toilets
- new bicycle storage and improvements to bicycle and pedestrian links
- refurbishment of the existing wooden heritage bus shelter (former tram shelter)
- minor road works at the car park access
- relocation of the existing basketball court and active transport path in Berry Reserve