Major civil works have been completed in Warriewood. Minor rectification works were finalised in late 2019. There are no further works planned in Warriewood as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW introduced the B-Line bus service and completed associated bus stop, car park, adjacent facilities and road upgrades.
Public Art has been installed on cabinets at both northbound and southbound bus stops as part of the B-Line Public Art Strategy – Be Here! Read more about it here.
The scope of work completed at Warriewood includes:
- a new multi-deck car park replacing the previous at-grade car park adjacent to Pittwater Road at North Narrabeen Reserve (also known as Pittwater Rugby Park), providing approximately 249 additional car parking spaces.
- demolition of existing public toilets and provision of new public toilets
- new bike storage and improvements to bicycle and pedestrian links
- new northbound and southbound bus stops on Pittwater Road including weather protection, seating and real-time information
- new signalised intersection at the access entry to the North Narrabeen Reserve, car park and Rugby park
- a northbound right turn bay on Pittwater Road at North Narrabeen Reserve entrance
- widening of the internal access road at North Narrabeen Reserve, to provide a left turn lane to access Pittwater Road (to head south) and a right turn lane to access Pittwater Road (to head north)