Armidale Station Upgrade
The upgrade to Armidale Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The project is expected to be completed by early 2021*.
The Armidale Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrading the existing ramp at the station building entrance
- new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- upgrading the existing accessible car spaces and kiss and ride
- a formalised bus stop by the station entrance
- improvements to station pathways, CCTV, lighting and wayfinding
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process. Planning approval has been granted, with work starting in June.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Armidale Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.