Bexley North Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Bexley North Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
As part of the program, the Bexley North Station Upgrade will provide a station accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, carers/parents with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed by late 2021*.
- a new lift and upgraded station entrance, stairs and canopy
- reconfigured and upgraded commuter car park including two new accessible parking spaces
- new accessible pathways throughout the station precinct, including a new ramp to the commuter car park
- a new family accessible toilet and unisex ambulant toilet
- improvements to CCTV and lighting.
Planning approval for the Bexley North Station Upgrade has been granted with site surveys and other early work commencing. Please see the Community Notifications below for further information and updates.
Night work to excavate trenches and footings, and install underground services will be carried out from 31 August - 4 September. From 5am Monday 31 August until Sunday 13 September 2020, the Kingsgrove Avenue Commuter Car Park will be closed to allow for construction vehicles and concrete deliveries to support the night work activities.
Please use the remaining parking spaces along Kingsgrove Avenue. Traffic control and signs will be in place to help pedestrians and vehicles with the temporary changes.
Major construction is expected to start in the coming months.
Keep in touch
We will keep the community informed throughout the construction period with notifications distributed to residents. Further information and updates will also be published on this webpage.
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Bexley North Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Bexley North Station Upgrade - Project Update, August/September 2020 (PDF, 925 KB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade - Project Update, July 2020 (PDF, 460.43 KB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade - Project Update, May/June 2020 (PDF, 552.42 KB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade Project Update - September 2019 (PDF, 516.94 KB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade Community Notification - August 2019 (PDF, 624.38 KB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade - Determination Report (PDF, 3.86 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 13.68 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 7.43 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Biodiversity Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.11 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Arboricultural Impact Assessment (PDF, 2.74 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 6.15 MB)
- Bexley North Station Upgrade – Heritage Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.79 MB)
Planning Approval for the Bexley North Station Upgrade follows the public display of the Review of Environmental Factors in February 2019, and preparation of a Determination Report (PDF, 3.86 MB).
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.
The Review of Environmental Factors
The Review of Environmental Factors for Bexley North Station Upgrade was on public display in early 2019.
A digital copy of the project’s REF remains available to download in the Planning Documents section below.
All submissions received during the public display period were considered by the project team and used to inform the design of the project.
Feedback is important to Transport for NSW and is kept in accordance with our privacy obligations (PDF, 43.86 KB).