Blayney Station Upgrade
Planning is currently underway to improve accessibility at Blayney Station.
The project is expected to be completed by early 2021*.
- upgrading the existing ramp and doors at the station entrance
- a new accessible car space
- new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- upgrades to the existing footpaths
- improvements to CCTV, lighting and wayfinding
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Blayney Station. As part of the planning process, the community was invited to provide feedback on the concept designs.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Blayney Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.