Blayney Station Upgrade
The upgrade to Blayney Station has been delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
- upgrading the existing ramp and doors at the station entrance
- a new accessible car space
- new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- upgrades to the existing footpaths
- improvements to CCTV, lighting and wayfinding
The Blayney Station Upgrade is now complete. Customers are able to use the stations new and improved accessibility features.
Please visit the Blayney Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.