Clarendon Station Upgrade
Planning approval has been granted to improve accessibility at Clarendon Station.
The upgrade at Clarendon Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
As part of the program, the Clarendon Station Upgrade would aim to provide a station precinct that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in early 2023*.
- new accessible parking spaces and pedestrian crossing on Racecourse Road
- upgrades to station footpaths, ramps and platforms, including new tactiles
- new seating with widened platform at the Boarding Assistance Zones
- modifications to existing waiting areas to improve accessibility
- a new family accessible toilet and an upgraded ambulant toilet
- new bicycle hoops
- improvements to CCTV, lighting, and wayfinding
Work is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Clarendon Station. Site set up and construction activities will start from mid-May 2022.
Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Clarendon Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.