Clarendon Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Clarendon Station.
The upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
Transport for NSW has also delivered an additional 14 commuter car park spaces along Racecourse Road close to Clarendon Station as part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing commuters with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
- new accessible parking spaces and 14 commuter parking spaces on Racecourse Road
- upgrades to station paths and platforms, including new tactiles
- new seating with widened platform at the Boarding Assistance Zones
- modifications to existing waiting areas to improve accessibility
- a new family accessible toilet and an upgraded ambulant toilet
- new bicycle hoops
- improvements to CCTV, lighting, and wayfinding
Work to improve accessibility at Clarendon Station is now complete, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
In the coming months, you may notice some finishing work occurring within and around the station. Subject to approval, work activities may include installation of public art and level crossing improvements. We will keep the community informed about this work as it progresses.
Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Clarendon Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.