Dubbo Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Dubbo Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete by early 2023.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability or limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths around the station precinct
- a new accessible kiss and ride zone
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- new tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to lighting and wayfinding.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Dubbo Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Dubbo Station fully accessible.
Thank you for your feedback
From 18 October – 7 November, feedback was sought on the early concept design for the station upgrade. Key themes were:
- general support for the accessibility upgrade
- requests for more accessible parking spaces
Feedback received during this period will assist Transport for NSW further develop the design of the project.
What happens next?
All feedback will be considered in the development of the detailed designs. We will award the construction contract in early 2022, with works to begin shortly after. The upgrade is expected to be complete and open to the public by early 2023.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Everyone who provides feedback during this consultation will receive project updates.
Please visit the Dubbo Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.