Griffith Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Griffith Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new accessible path from the station entrance to the car park
- a new coach bay and bus shelter
- a new accessible car space
- upgrade of the existing side ramp between the car park and platform
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new boarding zone and new tactile indicators on the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Griffith Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Griffith Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Griffith Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.