Griffith Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Griffith Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in mid 2023.*
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new accessible path from the station entrance to the car park
- a new coach bay and bus shelter
- a new accessible car space
- upgrade of the existing side ramp between the car park and platform
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new boarding zone and new tactile indicators on the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Griffith Station.
We prepared a concept design with key upgrade proposals and invited the community to provide feedback on them in October 2021.
We are currently developing detailed designs. All feedback has been considered as a part of the design process.
We expect to award the construction contract and start work on the ground in early 2023.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please fill out the form below or contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Griffith Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.