Jannali Station Upgrade
Jannali Station has been upgraded to improve accessibility for people with disabilities, limited mobility, parents with prams and tourists with luggage.
- Two new lifts, a new pedestrian bridge, stairs and canopies, and a family accessible toilet
- Improvements to the Oxley Avenue car park and footpath to the station
- Undercover bicycle racks and improved interchange areas
- Upgrades to lighting and CCTV surveillance
The upgrade of Jannali Station is now complete and open to the public.
The project team would like to thank the Jannali community and commuters of Jannali Station for their patience and support throughout the project.
The planning documents below provide further details on the proposed works, potential impacts and mitigation measures. A copy of the Determination Report can also be found below.
- Jannali Station Upgrade Determination Report (PDF, 1.79 MB)
- Jannali Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.39 MB)
- Jannali Station Upgrade – Ecological Impact Assessment (PDF, 16.49 MB)
- Jannali Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 12.16 MB)
- Jannali Station Upgrade - Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.18 MB)
- Jannali Station Upgrade – Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.31 MB)