Lapstone Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Lapstone Station.
This upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
- a new lift connecting the footbridge to Platform 2
- one new family accessible toilet, one new male ambulant toilet and one new female ambulant toilet
- upgrades to the accessible car spaces
- upgrades to the ramp from the commuter car park to the pedestrian footbridge
- a new station entrance to Platform 1
- accessibility upgrades to the platform waiting room
- upgrades to station pathways, stairs and platforms
- upgrades to CCTV, lighting and signage.
Lapstone Station Upgrade project is complete and the station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Customers are able to use the station's new lift and improved accessibility features.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their continued support and cooperation during the upgrade work.
Over the next few months you may notice ongoing finishing work around the station.
Please visit the Lapstone Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Completion Notification - April 2021 WCA (PDF, 552.49 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, March 2021 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, February 2021 (PDF, 632.83 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, December 2020 and January 2021 (PDF, 731.57 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, November 2020 (PDF, 735.95 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, September 2020 (PDF, 766.38 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, June 2020 (PDF, 912.93 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, January 2020 (PDF, 625.85 KB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, November 2019 (PDF, 2.14 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Determination Report 2019 (PDF, 7.87 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Review of Environmental Factors 2019 (PDF, 33.26 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Statement of Heritage Impact 2019 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment 2019 (PDF, 142.96 MB)
- Lastone Statement Upgrade, Ecology Assessment 2019 (PDF, 12.02 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment 2019 (PDF, 3.25 MB)
- Lapstone Station Upgrade, Aboriginal Heritage Assessment 2019 (PDF, 3.55 MB)