Mittagong Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Mittagong Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The project expected to be complete in early 2021*.
- two new lifts to provide access to the station platforms
- improved amenities such as new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- provision of a formal bus stop
- upgraded accessible car spaces and kiss and ride bay
- improvements to CCTV and lighting to increase safety and security.
Construction of Mittagong Station Upgrade is now underway. Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line
on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Mittagong Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Mittagong Community Notification September 2020 (PDF, 860.26 KB)
- Mittagong Community Notification July 2020 (PDF, 713.69 KB)
- Mittagong Community Notification June 2020 (PDF, 961.84 KB)
- Mittagong Community Notification May 2020 (PDF, 824.74 KB)
- Mittagong Community Notification March/April 2020 (PDF, 732.68 KB)
- Mittagong Community Notification January 2020 (PDF, 1.28 MB)
- Mittagong Community Notification August 2019 (PDF, 1.13 MB)
- Mittagong Community Notification June 2019 (PDF, 1.77 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Determination Report, September 2019 (PDF, 1.87 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Review of Enviromental Factors, June 2019 (PDF, 20.29 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Statement of Heritage Impact, June 2019 (PDF, 50.62 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, June 2019 (PDF, 14.55 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment, June 2019 (PDF, 4.18 MB)
- Mittagong Station Upgrade - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment, June 2019 (PDF, 46.48 MB)
Planning approval for the Mittagong Station Upgrade was granted in August 2019 after public display of the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) between Friday 28 June and Monday 22 July 2019. Stakeholders and the community were invited to submit feedback on the proposed designs during the public display period, and information about the feedback we received and how it was considered can be found in the project Determination Report under the Planning Documents at the bottom of this webpage.