Moree Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Moree Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in late 2021*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing footpaths and ramps around the station precinct
- relocate existing accessible car space and taxi zone to be closer to the station entry
- a formalised bus stop at the station entrance
- modifications to the waiting room
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new boarding zone on the platform
- upgrade to the pedestrian level crossing
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Moree Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Moree Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Moree Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.