Moree Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Moree Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing footpaths and ramps around the station precinct
- upgrades to the taxi zone and kiss and ride space
- a new accessible parking space
- a formalised bus stop at the station entrance
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket office
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new boarding zone on the platform
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Moree Station.
As part of the planning process, site investigations were undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Moree Station accessible.
Please see the latest community notification (PDF, 221.94 KB) for further information.
Have your say
The community is invited to comment on the concept design (seen in the map below) for an accessibility upgrade at Moree Station.
Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Feedback can be provided by:
- filling out the feedback form below
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to Transport Access Program – Moree
Associate Director Environmental Impact Assessment
Transport for NSW
PO Box K659 Haymarket NSW 1240
Please provide your feedback by 5pm Monday 21 June 2021.
Meet the project team
The project team will be located at Moree Station on Tuesday 8 June 2021 from 4pm to 6pm to answer any questions you have on the project. Feel free to drop in at any time during these hours.
Feedback form - Moree Station Upgrade
Feedback on the concept design is invited from Monday 7 June to Monday 21 June 2021. Feedback received during this period will assist Transport for NSW further develop the design of the project.
Subject to planning approval, construction is expected to commence later in the year and take up to six months to complete.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Moree Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.