Moree Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Moree Station.
This upgrade was part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative of the NSW Government to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The station precinct is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The station was open to public in December 2022 and finishing works were completed in June 2023.
- upgrades to existing footpaths and ramps around the station precinct
- upgrades to the taxi zone and kiss and ride space
- a new accessible parking space
- a formalised bus stop at the station entrance
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket office
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new boarding zone on the platform
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
The Moree Station Upgrade is now complete and customers are able to use the new and improved accessibility features.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their patience during the completion of this important work.
ARTC, who lease the network from Transport, is planning separate works to extend the platform and move nearby tracks in the future. We will keep the community informed about this work.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Moree Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.