Mulgoa Road Fernhill Estate
The NSW Government purchased Fernhill Estate in 2018 to secure its future for the recreation and amenity for the people of NSW. It was vested to Western Sydney Parklands Trust as part of the new Greater Sydney Parklands agency in 2020.
Dec 2022 – Mulgoa Road Fernhill Estate consultation outcomes report
The Mulgoa Road Fernhill Estate consultation outcomes report is now available.
The report provides a summary of the early consultation process, feedback obtained and outlines the next steps of this project.
View or download the consultation report (PDF, 4.27Mb).
Transport for NSW is considering a range of ideas for Mulgoa Road between Winbourne Road and Mayfair Road that will:
- create a safer environment for vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians entering Fernhill Estate
- enhance pedestrian and cycle connections from the Estate to Mulgoa Village, the Mulgoa Creek precinct and St Thomas’ Anglican Church; and
- strengthen the Estate’s appeal as a park corridor connecting the Mulgoa Valley community.
Potential changes along Mulgoa Road between Winbourne Road and Mayfair Road will balance the needs of the local community, road users, and future park visitors.
View a larger version of the map.
Some documents on this page may not comply with accessibility requirements (WCAG).
If you are having trouble accessing information in these documents, please contact us.
- June 2022 Community Consultation Display Boards
Mulgoa Road – Winbourne Road to Mayfair Road.
Frequently asked questions
- May 2022 frequently asked questions
Mulgoa Road Fernhill Estate.
- December 2022 consultation report
Mulgoa Road Community Information Session.
For further information about this project, please contact: