Parkes Station Upgrade
The upgrade to Parkes Station has been delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
- upgrading the existing footpath
- new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- upgrading the existing accessible car spaces and kiss and ride
- a formalised bus stop by the station entrance
- improvements to station pathways, CCTV, lighting and wayfinding
The Parkes Station Upgrade is now complete. Customers are able to use the station's new and improved accessibility features.
Please visit the Parkes Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.