Penrith Commuter Car Park
Transport for NSW has delivered a new commuter car park at Penrith Station to provide around 430 additional commuter spaces.
- Extension of the existing multi-storey car park replacing the existing at-grade car park
- A new lift and stairs
- New lighting and CCTV upgrades.
Construction of the commuter car park is complete with the new mulit-storey opening in August 2017. The new commuter car park has delivered more than 450 new car spaces to provide a total of 1,170 free unlimited spaces, including spaces for our less mobile customers.
- Penrith Commuter Car Park Determination Report (PDF, 3.84 MB)
- Penrith Commuter Car Park Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 4.53 MB)
- Penrith Commuter Car Park Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 4 MB)
- Penrith Commuter Car Park Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 2.08 MB)
- Penrith Commuter Car Park Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 4.34 MB)