Queanbeyan Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Queanbeyan Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in mid-2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and kerb ramps at the front of the station
- a new kiss and ride zone in the existing car parking close to the station building
- a new accessible car space and taxi zone at the Sydney end of the station car park
- modifications to the waiting room
- improved toilet amenities
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is under way for an accessibility upgrade at Queanbeyan Station.
We have prepared a concept design with key upgrade proposals and invite your feedback until midnight Sunday 24 October 2021.
Have your say on the concept design
The community is invited to comment on the project’s concept design. Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Please provide your comments in the form below or tell us what you think by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling 1800 684 490
- writing to Transport Access Program – Queanbeyan, Associate Director Environmental Impact Assessment , Transport for NSW, PO Box K K659 Haymarket NSW 1240
Please provide your feedback by midnight, Sunday 24 October 2021.
Queanbeyan Station upgrade feedback form
What happens next?
All feedback will be considered in the development of the detailed designs. We will be awarding the construction contract in early 2022 and work will begin shortly thereafter and is expected to be complete and open to the public mid-2022.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
All who provide feedback during this consultation will receive project updates.
Please visit the Queanbeyan Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.