Queanbeyan Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Queanbeyan Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in late 2021*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and kerb ramps at the front of the station
- a new kiss and ride zone in the existing car parking close to the station building
- a new accessible car space and taxi zone at the Sydney end of the station car park
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Queanbeyan Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Queanbeyan Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Queanbeyan Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.