Queanbeyan Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Queanbeyan Station as part of the Transport Access Program.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and kerb ramps at the front of the station
- a new kiss and ride zone in the existing car parking close to the station building
- a new accessible car space and taxi zone at the Sydney end of the station car park
- modifications to the waiting room
- improved toilet amenities
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Queanbeyan Station.
We prepared a concept design with key upgrade proposals and invited the community to provide feedback on them in October 2021.
We are currently developing detailed designs. All feedback has been considered as a part of the design process.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please fill out the form below or contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Queanbeyan Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.