NSW Bike Week
NSW Bike Week provides an opportunity for your local community to participate in organised bicycle events in a safe and supported environment.
The key objectives of NSW Bike Week are to:
- Increase the use of local cycling infrastructure for transport and recreation.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for new and less confident cyclists to improve their cycling skills.
- Educate the community on the importance of road safety and the relevant road rules.
- Promote cycling as a safe mode of transport for short trips.
NSW Bike Week will be held from Saturday, 22 September to Sunday, 30 September 2018.
Road Safety Officers and community groups interested in organising a bicycle event during NSW Bike Week need to familiarise themselves with the content of the following documents prior to lodging a funding application.
The documents are:
- How to prepare a NSW Bike Week Event (DOCX, 7.02 MB)
- NSW Bike Week Funding Guidelines (DOCX, 968.96 KB)
- NSW Bike Week Funding Application
- NSW Bike Week Event Evaluation Report (DOCX, 1002.76 KB)
- NSW Bike Week Participant Survey Form (DOCX, 968.33 KB)
- Bike Week Style Guide (PDF, 5.41 MB)
The closing date for NSW Bike Week Funding Applications is Friday, 29 June 2018.
We look forward to your participation in NSW Bike Week this year.