NSW Bike Week
NSW Bike Week provides an opportunity for your local community to participate in organised bicycle events in a safe and supported environment.
The key objectives of NSW Bike Week are to:
- Reach a diverse (age, gender, ethnicity, location) range of people throughout our NSW communities with positive messages about the benefits of cycling
- Encourage new riders to try cycling; and encourage existing riders to participate more regularly
- Increase the use of local cycling infrastructure for transport and recreation
- Enable new and less confident cyclists to improve their cycling skills through local community events
- Promote cycling as a convenient, fun and safe mode of transport for short trips
- Educate the community about the relevant road rules and the importance of road safety to protect vulnerable road users
NSW Bike Week will be held from Saturday 21 September to Sunday 29 September 2019.
More information including funding application and guidelines, Brand style guides and creative assets will be included on this page from April 2019.