Commercial Vessels Advisory Group
The Maritime Branch of Transport for NSW chairs the CVAG Membership consists of commercial vessel industry groups, community associations and regulatory agency representatives:
- Commercial vessel owners.
- Commercial vessel manufacturers and distributors.
- Boating Industry Association of NSW.
- Charter operators, cruise operators, tourism.
- NSW Department of Primary Industries - Fisheries.
- Marine Rescue NSW.
- Fishing - commercial.
- Marina Owners and Operators.
- Regulatory Agencies eg. AMSA.
- Sea Plane operators.
- General commercial activities (eg. Parasailing, hire and drive operators, water taxis etc.)
- Sydney Coastal Councils Group.
Members of CVAG must demonstrate that they represent a particular section of the commercial vessel industry. This may be demonstrated by being the sole or peak body representing a commercial group or industry, or by having significant industry connection which demonstrates a strong representation of the commercial sector using the waterways.
Terms of Reference Dec 19 (PDF, 183.16 KB)
- CVAG Minutes August 2020 (PDF, 138.02 KB)
- CVAG Minutes May 2020 (PDF, 107.47 KB)
- CVAG Minutes February 2020 (PDF, 137.74 KB)
- CVAG Minutes November 2019 (PDF, 106.27 KB)
- CVAG Minutes August 2019 (PDF, 93.59 KB)
- CVAG minutes May 2019 (PDF, 79.17 KB)
- CVAG minutes February 2019 (PDF, 95.08 KB)
- CVAG minutes November 2018 (PDF, 132.93 KB)
- CVAG minutes September 2018 (PDF, 254.91 KB)
- CVAG minutes June 2018 (PDF, 59.48 KB)
- CVAG minutes June 2017 (PDF, 172.64 KB)