Major civil works have been completed in Collaroy. There are no further works planned in Collaroy as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW introduced the B-Line bus service and completed associated bus stop road infrastructure.
Public Art has been installed on cabinets at both northbound and southbound bus stops as part of the B-Line Public Art Strategy – Be Here! Read more about it here.
The scope of works delivered in Collaroy include
- new northbound and southbound bus stops on Pittwater Road including seating and real-time information
- six new right turn bays for southbound traffic on Pittwater Road at Stuart Street, Ramsay Street, Frazer Street, Jenkins Street, Homestead Avenue and Ocean Grove
- a new right turn bay for northbound traffic turning right from Pittwater Road into Collaroy Surf Lifesaving Club, plus a new driveway into the club car park
- closing the existing median gap on Pittwater Road at Birdwood Avenue
- closing the existing median gap on Pittwater Road at Hay Street and providing a U-turn facility just north of Hay Street for northbound motorists to change direction
- installing a pedestrian crossing on Pittwater Road at Ocean Grove, on the northern side of the intersection
- new median fencing
For more information on the B-Line Project and associated works, please contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 048 751
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Transport for NSW, Locked Bag 6501, St Leonards NSW 2065