The B-Line Program is an integrated package of service and infrastructure improvements designed to provide more reliable journeys between Mona Vale and the Sydney CBD. Improvements to the road corridor and implementation of bus priority measures will improve reliability of bus services affected by congestion at several bottlenecks. All project construction and roadwork will be complete by mid-2020.
- A brand new fleet of high frequency double decker buses, running 7 days a week
- six new commuter car parks providing around 900 new parking spaces
- ten modern B-Line bus stops, including a world-first car park design at Manly Vale, incorporating a breathing green wall of around 9,000 plants to help reduce air pollutants
- integrated pedestrian and cycle links
- roadwork to reduce traffic congestion and improve journey times
For project enquiries, please call 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on B-Line services, visit transportnsw.info