Major civil and infrastructure works have been completed in Cremorne. Minor rectification works were finalised in late 2019 and there are no further works planned in Cremorne as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW completed associated road and infrastructure upgrades in Cremorne.
The scope of works delivered in Cremorne include
- implementation of the new lane management system (tidal flow)
- kerb, footpath and pavement upgrades and new line marking
- changes to parking and bus stops
- new traffic signal infrastructure
- Spit Bridge to Neutral Bay - B-Line Road Infrastructure Submissions Report (PDF, 22.41 MB)
- Spit Bridge to Neutral Bay - B-Line Review of Environmental Factors - Dec 2016 (PDF, 24.25 MB)
Cremorne tidal flow
For more information on the B-Line Project and associated works, please contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 048 751
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Transport for NSW, Locked Bag 6501, St Leonards NSW 2065