Major civil works have been completed in Seaforth. Minor rectification works were finalised in late 2019 and there are no further works planned in Seaforth as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW completed associated road and intersection upgrades in Seaforth.
The scope of works completed at Seaforth includes:
- road improvements at the intersection of Manly Road and Sydney Road and Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation
- construction of a median at Burnt Bridge Creek including installation of permanent traffic signals
- drainage and driveway upgrades, concrete slab replacement, kerb, pram ramp and footpath construction at Sydney Road east
- stormwater upgrades, footpath work and two new car parking spaces in Dudley Street
- upgraded left turn at Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation
- reinstatement of the playground at Hope Street
For more information on the B-Line Project and associated works, please contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 048 751
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Transport for NSW, Locked Bag 6501, St Leonards NSW 2065