Fairy Meadow Station Upgrade
The NSW Government improved accessibility at Fairy Meadow Station.
This upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
- two new lifts
- a new family accessible toilet on each platform
- upgraded CCTV and lighting for improved safety and security
- upgraded footpaths between the car park and station
- a new kiss and ride space
- a new Boarding Assistance Zone and hearing loops
- removal of existing track level crossing
- a new public art display completed by a local artist with the assistance of local schools
Fairy Meadow Station Upgrade is now complete.
Customers are able to use the station's new and improved accessibility features. Fairy Meadow Station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their continued support and cooperation during the Fairy Meadow Station Upgrade.
Over the next month, you may notice ongoing finishing work around the station.
Please visit the Fairy Meadow Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - August 2020 (PDF, 801.77 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - May/June 2020 (PDF, 1.13 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - Revised construction hours due to COVID-19 (PDF, 128 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - April/May 2020 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - February/March 2020 (PDF, 660.92 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - December 2019 (PDF, 927.12 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification November / December 2019 (PDF, 1.23 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification August 2019 (PDF, 1.12 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification April 2019 (PDF, 1.58 MB)