Fairy Meadow Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Fairy Meadow Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete by late 2020*.
The project aims to provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The upgrade is proposed to include:
- two new lifts
- family accessible and ambulant toilets
- new kiss and ride bay
- upgrades to station pathways and ramps
- upgrades to CCTV, lighting and wayfinding
- removal of existing track level crossing
Work at the station started in December 2019.
During February and March 2020, construction activities will include:
- installation of new station power and communication services
- start construction of two concrete lift structure
- construction of concrete base for the pedestrian ramp on Platform 2 (eastern side)
Keep in Touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line
on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Fairy Meadow Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - February/March 2020 (PDF, 660.92 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification - December 2019 (PDF, 927.12 KB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification November / December 2019 (PDF, 1.23 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification August 2019 (PDF, 1.12 MB)
- Fairy Meadow Community Notification April 2019 (PDF, 1.58 MB)
Virtual Reality Representation
The digital images highlighted on this webpage are representative of what will be constructed as part of this project.
During the next stages of design development elements may be subject to change.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.