Faulconbridge Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Faulconbridge Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The project expected to be complete in late 2021*.
- two new lifts to access the station platform and bus stop
- new unisex ambulant toilet and a family accessible toilet
- upgrades to the pedestrian ramp connecting the commuter car park to the footbridge
- upgrades to the existing, accessible car space
- upgrades to the kiss and ride bay in the existing commuter car park
- upgrades to station pathways, stairs and platform
- additional CCTV, lighting and signage
The upgrade at Faulconbridge Station started in May.
Construction will continue in October. For more information on our work activities, please see the Community Notifications below for updates.
Planning approval for the Faulconbridge Station Upgrade was granted in December 2019 after public display of the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) between 25 October and 8 November 2019. Stakeholders and the community were invited to submit feedback on the proposed designs during the public display period, and information about the feedback we received and how it was considered can be found in the project Determination Report under the Planning Documents at the bottom of this webpage.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on
1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Faulconbridge Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, October 2020 (PDF, 579.02 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, September 2020 (PDF, 583.84 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, July 2020 (PDF, 277.04 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, May 2020 (PDF, 376.12 KB)
- Faulconbridge Communinty Notification, January 2020 (PDF, 895.84 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, October 2019 (PDF, 1.8 MB)