Faulconbridge Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Faulconbridge Station.
This upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
- two new lifts to access the station platform and bus stop
- new unisex ambulant toilet and a family accessible toilet
- upgrades to the pedestrian ramp connecting the commuter car park to the footbridge
- upgrades to the existing, accessible car space
- upgrades to the kiss and ride bay in the existing commuter car park
- upgrades to station pathways, stairs and platform
- additional CCTV, lighting and signage
Faulconbridge Station Upgrade project is complete and the station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Customers are able to use the station's new lifts and improved accessibility features.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their continued support and cooperation during the upgrade work.
Over the next few months, you may notice ongoing finishing work around the station.
Please visit the Faulconbridge Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Faulconbridge Completion Notification April 2021 (PDF, 606.04 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification March 2021 (PDF, 1.19 MB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notifcation February 2021 (PDF, 1.17 MB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notifcation January 2021 (PDF, 578.26 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, December 2020 (PDF, 784.45 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, November 2020 (PDF, 580.87 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, October 2020 (PDF, 579.02 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, September 2020 (PDF, 583.84 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, July 2020 (PDF, 277.04 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, May 2020 (PDF, 376.12 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, January 2020 (PDF, 895.84 KB)
- Faulconbridge Community Notification, October 2019 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Planning approval for the Faulconbridge Station Upgrade was granted in December 2019 after public display of the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) between 25 October and 8 November 2019. Stakeholders and the community were invited to submit feedback on the proposed designs during the public display period, and information about the feedback we received and how it was considered can be found in the project Determination Report under the Planning Documents at the bottom of this webpage.