Goulburn Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Goulburn Station.
The upgrade at Goulburn Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The project is expected to be completed in mid 2021*.
The Goulburn Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- accessibility upgrades to the paths at the station entrance
- a new accessible kiss and ride bay
- new kerb ramps to the existing bus and taxi zone
- relocated accessible parking spaces to connect to the upgraded pathway to the station entrance
- upgrades to the waiting room and ticket counter on Platform 1
- new Boarding Assistance Zone and accessible help points on Platform 1
- two new ambulant toilets
- improved lighting and wayfinding
Construction work will commence in January 2021.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed with project updates distributed to residents and updates published on our website.
If you would like to be added to the project distribution list, or for more information on the Goulburn Station Upgrade, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Goulburn Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.