Goulburn Station Upgrade
The NSW Government improved accessibility at Goulburn Station.
This upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
- accessibility upgrades to the paths at the station entrance
- a new accessible kiss and ride bay
- new kerb ramps to the existing bus and taxi zone
- relocated accessible parking spaces to connect to the upgraded pathway to the station entrance
- upgrades to the waiting room and ticket counter on Platform 1
- new Boarding Assistance Zone and accessible help points on Platform 1
- two new ambulant toilets
- improved lighting and wayfinding
Goulburn Station upgrade project has been completed and the station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Customers are able to use the new and improved accessibility features.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed with project updates distributed to residents and updates published on our website.
If you would like to be added to the project distribution list, or for more information on the Goulburn Station Upgrade, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
Please visit the Goulburn Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.