Goulburn Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Goulburn Station.
The upgrade at Goulburn Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The project is expected to be completed in mid 2021*.
The Goulburn Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- accessibility upgrades to the paths at the station entrance
- a new accessible kiss and ride bay
- new kerb ramps to the existing bus and taxi zone
- relocated accessible parking spaces to connect to the accessible paths
- upgrades to the waiting room and ticket counter on Platform 1
- new Boarding Assistance Zone and accessible help points on Platform 1
- two new ambulant toilets
- improved lighting and wayfinding
Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the early design for the upgrade to Goulburn Station.
Have your say
The local community is invited to comment on the accessibility upgrade until 5pm, Monday 7 September.
Submissions can be provided by
- emailing email@example.com
- completing the feedback form below
- writing to Transport Access Program - Goulburn Station Upgrade, Locked Bag 6501 St Leonards NSW 2065
For more information or to speak with a member of the project team, please call the Project Infoline on 1800 684 490.
Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Goulburn Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.