Kingswood Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Kingswood Station.
The upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivered accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
- two new lifts and stairs to provide access to each station platform
- new accessible pathways throughout the station precinct
- new station entrances on the Great Western Highway and the corner of Park Avenue and Richmond Road
- improved amenities such as a new ambulant toilet and family accessible toilet.
Kingswood Station Upgrade is complete and the station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Customers are able to use the station’s two new lifts and improved accessibility features.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their continued support and cooperation during the upgrade work.
Please visit the Kingswood Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Biodiversity Impact Assessment (PDF, 453.35 KB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 14.58 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.54 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Traffic Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 744.12 KB)