Kingswood Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Kingswood Station.
- two new lifts and stairs to provide access to each station platform
- new accessible pathways throughout the station precinct
- new station entrances on the Great Western Highway and the corner of Park Avenue and Richmond Road
- improved amenities such as a new ambulant toilet and family accessible toilet.
The Kingswood Station Upgrade in now complete and the station is fully accessible for all customers.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their patience during the completion of this important work.
Please visit the Kingswood Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Biodiversity Impact Assessment (PDF, 453.35 KB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 14.58 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.54 MB)
- Kingswood Station Upgrade - Traffic Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 744.12 KB)