Narrabri and Moree changed traffic conditions - Notifications - West Region Projects
Motorists are advised of changed traffic conditions at various locations around Narrabri and Moree for maintenance works starting Friday 8 July.
The work will include laying asphalt to improve the surface of the road and reduce maintenance costs.
The work will take about four weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Day crews will be working between 7am and 6pm from Monday to Saturday in the following locations:
- Gunidgera Creek, Kamilaroi Highway, Narrabri
- Shell Service Station at Narrabri, Newell Highway
- Silos at Narrabri, Newell Highway.
Night crews will be working between 7pm and 5am from Sunday to Friday at the following locations:
- Namoi River Bridge, Newell Highway, Narrabri
- Warrior Street, Kamilaroi Highway, Wee Waa
- Newell Highway, south of Alice Street, Moree
- Kamilaroi Highway, at the intersection Grantham Street and Wee Waa Street,
Traffic control, a reduced speed limit and intermittent stopping will be in place during work
Motorists are advised to drive to the conditions and follow the directions of signs and traffic control. Please allow extra travel time.
Transport for NSW thanks motorists for their patience during this time.
For the latest traffic updates download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit livetraffic.com or call 132 701.