Narrabri Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Narrabri Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- removal of existing ramp to create an accessible path from the car park
- one accessible car space
- a formalised bus stop with a vehicle turning path
- modifications to the waiting room
- a new family accessible toilet
- upgraded platform seating
- a new boarding zone and tactile indicators on the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Narrabri Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Narrabri Station fully accessible.
Thank you for your feedback
From 7 to 21 June 2021, feedback was sought on the early concept design for the station upgrade. Key themes that emerged were:
- general support for the accessibility upgrade
- safety concerns regarding the design of the bus and commuter parking areas
- general comments on the station design.
Feedback received during this period will assist Transport for NSW further develop the design of the project.
Subject to planning approval, construction is expected to commence later in the year and take up to six months to complete.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Narrabri Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.